Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Bad Day At The Office

For those of you who don't know me too well, one thing you will find out about me very quickly, besides my passion for OT studies, is my like passion for all things poker. Poker is a game essentially of skill with a dash of chance. Today during my on-line play, it felt like someone poured in a cup of chance and a large portion of bad luck. I try to play very, very tight playing most of the time only the top 10-20 pocket cards espeacially during limit hold'em. Unfortunately, I have only been dealt one of the top 10-20 pocket cards during my last hour of play! If you compare this to yesterday where I was dealt one of the hands every other round, this day has been disappointing. Fortunately, I am up for the week and will stay that way. "May your cards always be live and your pots be monster."

2 comments:

Tim Barker said...

"So you had a bad day. Taken one down. Sing a sad song to turn it around..." :)

robertlhall said...

interesting to hear a staunch 5 pointer talk about luck.---